Even though Georgia has favorable conditions for starting and doing business, there might be government requirements and regulations that business owners are not aware of.
- We evaluate and asses the necessity of complying with special regulations:
- Registration in state economic activities register
- Requirement to obtain a license for specific type of economic activity
- Availability of qualified specialists in your organization
- Industrial Safety Audit of your organization
- Full legal support to bring your business in compliance with law requirements and best international practices.
- Obtaining of licenses
- Availability of internal regulations
- Company representation and protection of your company interests in government relations.
- Legal support during state audits to comply with law requirements and avoiding possible abuse of power.
- Appeal of actions and decisions of administrative bodies, including court cases.
- We guarantee full legal support from the moment you contact us and protection of your business until the result is obtained.
*At your request, we will act without your direct participation on the basis of a power of attorney issued in the country of your citizenship in your native language.