- We offer a full Due Dilligence of the Object for each case, including:
- The legality of the previous transactions and acquisition of the Object by the Seller
- The presence / absence of encumbrances and prohibitions on the disposal of the Object
- Conditions for the disposal of the Object by the Seller (including the need for the consent of the spouse of an individual seller, approval of the transaction by the management bodies of the Organization — the seller)
- Structure of the transaction and possible tax consequences of the proposed options based on the specific case in the interests of the Purchaser
- Preparation and coordination of Agreement and related documents
- Support in Agreement signing, including Public Restry registration of the transaction.
- We provide full legal support from the moment you have made a decision to purchase an Object until it is received.
* At your request, we act without your direct participation on the basis of a power of attorney issued in the country of your citizenship in your native language.